The SEQ HOPE Foundation
The SEQ HOPE Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit corporation with offices in California and Texas. We help teens to be better Human Beings. We believe that you can build a group of "at-risk" teens to overcome their circumstances simply by changing their mindset around what they consider to be their "mess". We believe that all youth deserve an opportunity to pick and choose their mental battles, and, they need someone to mentor them in an appropriate way.
The SEQ HOPE Foundation's mission is to provide youth and their communities with experiential programs that demonstrate the possibility of love and connection through the celebration of diversity, truth, and full expression.
Our vision is that every youth live in a world where they feel safe enough to express their true feelings in order to live a fully authentic life.
To be an ongoing partner and resource for at-risk youth (primarily ages 14 to 24); to inspire positive change, leadership and character development; and to enable them to visualize their futures clearly and identify and practice the behaviors needed to achieve their desired results and dreams.
- To be an influence on community involvement so that homeless, at-risk and foster youth are recognized and treated as valuable individuals to be encouraged and supported as they mature into self-sufficient adults.
- To be recognized as an expert coaching, training and ongoing mentoring resource for at-risk youth, homeless youth and those in foster care and aging out and to be the agency of choice for the provision of these services.
What We Do
Utilizing their combined fifty years of experience, creative writing techniques, personal testimonies, engaging storytelling, and unparalleled ability to walk people through the healing process, Jayla and Anthony provide communities with a fun, engaging, and transformational experience that takes participants on a powerful journey of reclaiming healing, vision, mission, dreams and purpose. The SEQ HOPE Foundation services over 10,000 students per year, through our signature program, 'You Are The Answer'.
Other Topics Include (but are not limited to)
- Servant Leadership
- Mental Health Awareness
- Overcoming Angst & Anxiety
- Bullying Prevention
- Texting, Sexting, and Social Media
- Gang Intervention/Awareness
- Teen Pregnancy
- Teen Sex Trafficking Prevention
- Health and Fitness
- Positive Communication
- Overcoming Depression
- Finding Purpose in Life
- Overcoming Trials and Tribulations
- Suicide Prevention
- Drug/Alcohol Prevention
- Healing From Molestation and Incest
Where We Speak
- Middle School, and High School Assemblies
- Teacher & Staff In-Service Programs
- Parent and Community Programs
- Native Communities
- Teen Summits
- At-Risk Youth Programs
- Teen Leadership Keynote Addresses
- Juvenile & Youth Detention Facilities
- Conference Keynote Addresses
- Conference Workshop Sessions
- Summer Youth Education summits
- Pre-college workshops
- Non-profit organizations
- Leadership think tanks
How You Can Help
- Recommend the work we do to a community you know needs us!
- Book Jayla and/or Tony to come and speak to your school, administrators, or your community.
- Purchase a Light The Mood Candle for yourself or a loved one. Light The Mood Candles are hand poured and made-to-order by Executive Director Jayla The Self Esteem Queen in Los Angeles, California.
- Each candle contains 100% Eco-friendly soy or coconut wax, 100% Essential Oils and High-End proprietary fragrances mixed by Jayla, personally.
- 100% of the proceeds go directly to the SEQ HOPE Foundation and the work we do with at-risk teens across American, including: sex-trafficked teens, gang prevention, LGBTQ teens, and, Native American teens.
- DONATIONS FOR CANDLES ARE 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
We do not use any of the donations collected for Administrative Costs.
We work full-time to help fund The SEQ HOPE Foundation.